You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Windsor, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Company OverviewTell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Department OverviewSmall Business Banking (SBB) is an exciting, profitable and dynamic business, with significant growth opportunity in the years ahead. Working closely with our partners in both Business Banking and Retail Banking, we have the opportunity to expand our footprint, improve the tools, training and resources provided to our employees who support Small Business customers, and grow credit & deposit market share.
The Small Business Banking Sales team is charged with finding ways to grow this business across Canada. They leverage the Retail Branch network, as the primary channel for sales, but also use their own skills and contacts to develop new business wherever possible.
Job DescriptionThe Account Manager, Small Business provides Small Business owners with exceptional service and sound financial advice to meet their diverse credit, deposit, cash management and payment processing needs. The role contributes to the overall success of the business bank by achieving sales through business development, retention and referrals of small business customers. The role is responsible for retaining and expanding existing client relationships within the community and is required to network with local small business leaders to establish quality centers of influence that will refer business. The Account Manager Small Business reports directly to the Area Manager, Small Business Banking.
Requirements Customer Experience
- Provide sound advice at every customer interaction, effectively leveraging appropriate resources including the SBB C3 Pipeline Tool
- Possess expert knowledge of TD’s Business Banking products and services, including robust understanding of credit to appropriately assist with the fulfillment of requests
- Offer strong knowledge of products offered by other internal bank partners
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately; strive to solve at first point of contact, escalating issues as needed
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the local market, competitive offers, and economic trends
- Actively identify referral opportunities for Small Business Banking customers – Personal, Wealth, Commercial/Agriculture
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience
- Work closely with the Small Business Credit Centre, Credit Services and SBB product groups to ensure satisfactory customer response times for new credit applications
- Deepen the banking relationships of existing Small Business Banking customers and provide them with appropriate products and services for their needs
- Proactively identify and develop new Small Business customer relationships
- Contribute toward the achievement of Small Business Banking sales and business development objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals to contribute to the achievement of the overall branch business objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with Commercial Banking, Agriculture Account managers and Wealth Partners to ensure a coordinated market approach to Business Banking Services within the District
- Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of small business customer needs and TD’s products and services, including strong credit acumen; act as an advisor and branch resources on Business Banking solutions to match customers’ needs
- Consistently follow the Business Banking Sales methodology and effectively use the SBB C3 Pipeline tool
- Work closely with retail employees to ensure all Business Banking customers are services by the advisor best suited to meet their requirements
- Proactively promote TD’s image within the business community through participation and leadership in community business groups, market events, etc.
Additional Information Develop and Manage the Team / Teamwork
- Contribute to a positive, successful and cohesive work environment by demonstrating a positive attitude, professionalism, and teamwork with customers, colleagues, and other TD staff<
InclusivenessAt TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Toronto-Dominion Bank
The Toronto-Dominion Bank & its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches & serves approximately 22 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Over 85,000 TD employees represent the strongest team in banking. Deliverin
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1955