You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date: 01 Oct, 2018
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
A key role in the founding team, we're looking for an ambitious & highly intelligent person to come take the reins of our growth engine at RideTo. Overseeing the marketing/ growth department, with huge scope to scale with a fast growing business. Competitive salary and founding equity for the right person.
- A PPC expert building and optimising multiple campaigns with ROI always front of mind.
- Leading our growth experiments, constantly testing new channels and tactics to improve traffic and conversion rates across the board.
- Analyse and track campaign performance, refining CPA and ROI, and be able to share findings quickly and effectively as well as building on these learning
- Create and implement SEO plan including recommended changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Produce and manage content and inbound marketing plan to increase traffic, leads and educate users to help them with their buying decisions.
- Working alongside our existing partners as well as exploring new opportunities to help increase direct and referral traffic and ultimately customers.
-Working closely with the founder to Identify new opportunities for market and revenue growth and present learnings
- Report efficiently on campaign performance, ROI, customer buying behaviour and other core metrics, constantly managing acquisition and retention channels for further growth
- Oversee community management team, supporting in general startup operations and tasks
What we are looking for:
- A creative, data driven, methodical individual, with a proactive can-do attitude ideally interested in entrepreneurship and with startup experience, marketplace business model experience a bonus
- 12 months or more digital marketing experience including managing budgets of over £10k/ month (or some incredible talent with the hunger to grow very fast!)
- Experience in setting, executing and managing against core metrics with the ability to deliver projects to strict deadlines
- Track record of executing startup growth projects
- Proven SEO & PPC experience
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience with tools including Google Analytics, Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Mailchimp.
- A self motivated individual happy to ‘muck in’ with everything that needs doing in a startup.
- A passionate belief in our core mission and an interest in the motorcycle industry
- Experience in the motorcycle industry a bonus
Raise the bar
Love of motorcycles is not a requirement, but may grow as a result
What you'll get
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.