You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 25 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
DESCRIPTION/ JOB PURPOSE
Technical responsibilities and requirements include:
* Excellent desktop support skills with working knowledge of Win7, Win10, Office 2010/2013
* Active Directory - administer user/computer account, group permissions , GPO familiarity.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Outlook configuration, set-up mail boxes, manage distribution lists. Troubleshoot email delivery issues.
* Knowledge of Symantec products, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Altiris for PC imaging, software deployment, asset management, PgP encryption.
* Have a good PC/laptop hardware knowledge and troubleshooting skills. Server hardware and OS build/support desirable.
* A good background in Market Data Services and applications. Support and install Bloomberg Open and Anywhere terminals. Familiarity with Bloomberg account management preferable.
* Familiarity on configuring Cisco phones would be an advantage.
* Competent in the supporting mobile devices, Smartphones using Mobile Device Management systems.
* Basic knowledge of Cisco switch configuration preferred
* Knowledge of structured cabling systems, patching
* Good understanding of TCP/IP protocols, DHCP and DNS
* Competent in managing move/change of users.
* Printer support, set-up print servers/print queues.
* Familiar with remote access technology and supporting VPN clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* AD Administration - AD user configuration, monitoring, and provisioning
* Antivirus - Knowledge of supporting corporate antivirus technology preferably using Symantec Endpoint Protection.
* Altiris - Software and patching deployment, asset management and reporting, PC and laptop imaging.
* Microsoft Exchange - Client configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting, distribution list and mailbox support.
* VMWare - supporting VDI infrastructure.
* Desktop Support - Managing MS Windows, Macintosh desktop estate, laptop hard disk encryption, supporting MS Office and financial applications.
* Mobile Device Support - Managing Blackberry, Apple and Android devices through Mobile Device Management
* File and Print Server Management - creating and maintaining security groups and configuring print queues, supporting desktop printers, MFP's
* Phone Provisioning - Cisco desktop phone deployment and 1st line troubleshooting
* Purchasing - Managing the IT purchasing workflow, ordering hardware, maintaining stock levels/capacity planning
* Support Ticket Management - Managing IT Support ticket queue, ensuring all tickets are responded too quickly and through to resolution. Adhere to ICE approval processes.
The candidate must be a self-motivated, customer service focused individual and be able to perform a wide range of IT duties including supporting the Trading Exchange and Clearing House environments. Good verbal and written communications skills required for interacting with suppliers, company staff from junior to senior level. Experienced in working in a demanding environment is essential. The ability to follow stringent IT policies and procedures, write new and update existing IT procedures/documents. Demonstrate the ability to work as a team player as part of a global IT support organisation and also to work unsupervised to high standards where necessary.
Excellent working knowledge of Active Directory, computer/user account admin, group permissions, GPO. Email support in terms of client configuration, management of distribution lists, mailbox set-up;
Excellent desktop skills, application installation/troubleshooting, hardware configuration/ troubleshooting.
Work skills/ general skills:
Demonstrate customer focused approach to working and show a can do' attitude
Deliver tasks and projects on time and in budget
Demonstrate good verbal and written communications skills
Desirable - Computer subject based degree desirable or ICT College qualification
Microsoft vocational qualification such as MCIPT/MCSA/MCSE an advantage.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About KennedyPearce Consulting
KennedyPearce Consulting is a leading recruitment business focusing on high calibre hires across the following areas: Accounting & Finance, Tax Practice, HR & Executive Support, Operations & Middle Office and Compliance & Cyber Security.
The values that define KennedyPearce Consulting are:
• Exceeding Expecta
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006
50 St Mary Axe, London, UK