You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bath, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you looking to develop a career within payroll and pension administration? This service performs a vital function for all organisations and requires people who are well organised and have an aptitude for numbers.
This position will not only give you the opportunity to become an expert in payroll, but will also enable you to study for nationally recognised qualifications.
Our Payroll Services takes the process of administering pay away from employers and into the hands of professionals, providing a seamless service to a rapidly expanding client base across the South West.
You don’t need experience within a payroll role as we will provide you with all the training and development you need. We are looking for someone who is keen to work within a fast paced environment and eager to develop a career in payroll.
You will play an important role in the practical day to day running of client payrolls which will involve working on a mix of weekly and monthly payrolls. You will deal with PAYE and NIC deductions, statutory payments, workplace pension calculations and provide various reports to clients.
Working as part of a Top 30 accountancy firm, you will be joining a payroll bureau that is ranked 26 in the 2018 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career in working environment!
You will have:
- A good standard of education; this will include GCSE’S (or equivalent) in Maths and English with a minimum of Grade B or above in these subjects. A Levels (or equivalent) would be beneficial.
- Excellent IT Skills – highly competent with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience of working within a payroll environment would be desirable but isn’t essential.
You will be:
- A self-motivated team player, with excellent attention to detail
- Confident and outgoing, with strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Able to work well under pressure and a good problem solver
- Client focused and enjoy building long standing client relationships
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bishop Fleming
Bishop Fleming is a Top 30 accounting firm in the UK and an award winning tax practice. Ranked No.42 in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for.
Working with clients throughout the UK and internationally from our offices in the South West and West Midlands, Bishop Fleming is wholly committed to providing businesses and individual
- Consulting & Accounting
- Exeter, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1919