You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bournemouth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Customer Sales Consultant - Motor Insurance: When our customers need to talk to us about their motor insurance our Customer Sales Consultants in Motor Insurance are there to make insurance easy by offering the right solutions and customer service support there and then. At Ageas we train our Customer Sales Consutants to be the best in the industry. Building trust and achieving the best customer service is one of the reasons that Ageas are Gold Standard Award Winners for Insurance for the 9th consecutive year.
With around five million customers nationwide, everyone in Sales cares about making a difference. Quite simply, when you join as a Customer Sales Consultant, you’ll be the voice of Ageas and whatever the next call brings, your goal remains the same - to put the customer first and impress with your insurance knowledge and commitment.
With Sales start dates throughout the first half of next year, we’ll provide you with 4 weeks paid training and continue to support your developing career so that you progress to earning 3 pay increases within the first 18 months.
To be considered for a career as a Customer Sales Consultant, we look for high achievers who have a passion for helping people. Whether you have a background in retail, hospitality, care or sales we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s some of the perkz our Customer Sales Consultants in Motor Insurance tell us they enjoy;
- Ongoing training is provided in helping support career development such as moving up the career ladder into senior and management roles or moving across functions into our support areas like IT, Marketing or HR.
- Starting with 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, the option is there to buy or sell 5 days holiday.
- Employees are able to pay for a car lease at a discounted rate through their monthly pay
- We offer a large range of health options like dental plans, healthcare plans, life assurance and free eye tests.
- Ageas double the pension payments that employees make.
- We have a wide range of wellbeing and social activities – you’ll find a full calendar all year round!
- You can also enjoy discounts on Ageas insurance products and with a wide range of retailers.
- If you find getting to work costly, Ageas discount your bus travel and you can pay monthly
We're a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK, distributing our Personal and Commercial insurance products through brokers, intermediaries, affinity partners and the internet. We have two consumer brands – Back Me Up and RIAS – and partner with some of the nation’s most well-known brands, such as John Lewis, Age UK, Toyota, Virgin Money and General Motors. We’re also partners in Tesco Underwriting, providing home and motor insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Insuring around five million customers and working with a range of partners, Ageas are recognised for delivering consistent and high-quality customer experiences. We employ around 4,000 people in UK based offices in Manchester, Stoke, Gloucester, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Eastleigh and London.
Click the Apply Button to submit your application for the Customer Sales Consultant opportunity in Bournemouth
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ageas UK
Ageas is a listed international insurance Group with a heritage spanning 190 years.
It offers Retail and Business customers Life and Non-Life insurance products designed to suit their specific needs, today and tomorrow.
As one of Europe's larger insurance companies, Ageas concentrates its activities in Europe and Asia, which toget
- Banking & Financial Services
- in Bournemouth, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1824