- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 May, 2019
- Posted on 05 Apr, 2019
- Start date: 04 Jun, 2019
The Festicket Family is currently at 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco. 🌍
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.🎉
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company & #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies. 💪
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀 THE ROLE
Festicket is looking for a talented account manager intern, to join our growing account management team for a period of 3-6 months. You will be responsible for maintaining the day to day tasks across festival, camping, transportation and accommodation products whilst working closely/shadowing other Senior members of the Account Manager and Hotel Account Manager team. DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Day-to-day communication with suppliers and responding to enquiries and requests quickly and efficiently.
- Supporting the AM’s in closing of sales ensuring customer orders are delivered on time.
- Liaising with our international accommodation suppliers to re-confirm all bookings made via Festicket.
- Fluent English and Native Level Dutch (written/spoken).
- A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Excel including using formula.
- Good maths level for price and margin calculations.
- Strong organisational skills and very detail oriented.
- Quick at understanding backend systems.
- Fun to work with!
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an analytical subject
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. 🍻
Benefits also include:
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Fun environment & great office in Camden Town
- Value driven start-up culture
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
Festicket is the world's largest community website for music festivals.
Festicket provides fans of live music a unique, hassle-free, and money-saving service to discover and book ticket & packages for their next festival trips. Working closely with its festival partners and suppliers, Festicket packages festival tickets, accom
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2013