You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,560.0 per year
Clinical Administration Co-ordinator
City of London
Are you a proactive administrator with a professional telephone manner? Looking to consolidate your skill-set and enhance your experience with a successful charity?
If so, this is an incredible opportunity to take on a varied and engaging role with an internationally renowned organisation. About Us
Established in 1948, Tavistock Relationships is a leading charity that delivers and develops advanced practice, training and research in therapeutic and psycho-educational approaches to supporting couples.
We deliver professional training to the next generation of couple therapists and provide clinical services to couples and parents throughout London.
Now, we’re looking for two Clinical Administration Co-ordinators to join us on a permanent basis or on a fixed-term contract until the end of March 2019. The Benefits
- Salary of £20,317 - £21,560 per annum
- Pension (6% employer contribution)
- Learning and development opportunities, including training, regular appraisals and feedback
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contribution towards eye tests
- Weekly fruit bowl for staff
- Yoga class offered in-house at a reduced price
- Time Off In Lieu policy
- 25 days’ annual leave on appointment plus Bank Holidays
At Tavistock Relationships, we strive to engage with our employees and promote a culture which supports their wellbeing by offering a supportive, friendly and work-life balanced environment.
Once you join our organisation, you’ll discover an open, welcoming atmosphere where staff are passionate about what they do and always happy to help each other to deliver a high-quality service. The Role
As a Clinical Administration Co-ordinator, you will provide a high level of administrative support to our Clinical Services function.
Your duties will involve:
- Registering new clients and arranging client appointments
- Responding to a range of telephone queries
- Maintaining and updating the room bookings diary
- Processing credit card payments
- Updating confidential client records
- Providing cover for reception as required About You
To join us as a Clinical Administration Co-ordinator, you’ll need:
- Experience in an administration role
- Proficiency in MS Office, a CRM system and electronic diary booking systems
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to work well as part of a team
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Clinical Services Administrator or Clinical Support Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Healthcare Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Co-ordinator, Admin Clerk or Office Clerk.
Candidates who have worked as a Secretary, Receptionist, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, or Personal Assistant are also invited to apply.
This is a full time role, working 37.5 hours per week, 8:30 – 17:00, with a one-hour lunch break.
Webrecruit and Tavistock Relationships are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Clinical Administration Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.