- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE:HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, valuation, and strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of the firm’s commitment to client success across its advisory services. Houlihan Lokey is ranked as the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions, the No. 1 global restructuring advisor, and the No. 1 global M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 20 years, according to Thomson Reuters. For more information, please visit www.HL.com.
Financial Advisory Services
Over the past 40 years, Houlihan Lokey has established one of the largest worldwide financial advisory practices. Our transaction expertise and leadership in the field of valuation inspire confidence in the financial executives, boards of directors, special committees, retained counsel, investors, and business owners we serve. In 2017, Thomson Reuters ranked us the No. 1 U.S. M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 20 years.
Our stability, integrity, technical leadership, and global capabilities make us a trusted advisor for clients worldwide, across a wide range of services, including Transaction Opinions, Transaction Advisory Services, Tax & Financial Reporting Valuation, Portfolio Valuation & Fund Advisory Services, Real Estate Valuation & Advisory Services, Dispute Resolution Consulting, and Tech+IP Advisory.
Houlihan Lokey offers a 6-month internship opportunity at their London office. The internship is an excellent opportunity to work alongside investment bankers in a stimulating environment on various valuation and transaction assignments for clients in various industries.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job training throughout your internship, with similar levels of exposure as a first-year analyst. You will assist in the preparation of materials for clients, conduct market, industry and company analyses. Furthermore you will gain experience in financial modelling, valuation analyses and work as part of a project team.
- You must either be in you final year of study or a recent graduate
- You will have a strong academic track record
- Have an understanding of valuation theory, methodologies and applications
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential
- Other European languages would be appreciated, but not essential
- A demonstrated interest in Investment Banking and Valuation
- Previous internship experience within investment banking and / or related fields, which is essential
- International experience is also desirable, but not essential
- You must be motivated and have the ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing, demanding, but ultimately rewarding environment
Houlihan Lokey aims to attract talented students and graduates who share our passion for excellence and commitment.
If you are interested in an internship at Houlihan Lokey, please apply via our careers website at www.hl.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Houlihan Lokey
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1972
83 Pall Mall, St. James's, London SW1Y 5ES, UK