You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 18 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 39,000.0 per year
An EYFS Teacher is needed as soon as possible to teach in a South London Primary School. Prior experience teaching EYFS, Reception, or Nursery is required. The school has an excellent support system for teachers and opportunities for professional development.
The ideal EYFS Teacher must:
Have sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
Be prepared to work full time
Have experience teaching in a UK classroom
If you are a Primary Teacher with QTS and UK classroom experience in EYFS, please apply with your CV.
About Zen Educate
Primary School Teachers with QTS earn significantly more as Zen Educate cuts the expensive agency fees that push pay down for EYFS Teachers and push prices up for schools. Whether you are looking for the occasional day of work on a part-time basis or a full-time, long-term placement, we can help.
Zen Educate is not an agency. We are a technology company with an online-platform that cuts out the middleman. Zen Educate are currently working with a number of schools in London and the surrounding area that regularly have both short-term and long-term opportunities for Primary School Teachers. Roles come and go quickly so the best way to find out more is to register for our platform at www.zeneducate.com.
Other benefits include:
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Set your preferences - Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- Hassle-free - You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work.
- Completely transparent - We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission. As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
- Temp-to-perm - Like the school you’re working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.
At Zen Educate, we are currently recruiting for Primary School Teachers of Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. We also recruit for Secondary School Teachers in the following roles: ICT , Maths, History, Science and English teaching roles.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Zen Educate
Zen Educate is an easy way for schools to arrange supply cover.
Instead of using agencies, schools can book teachers through a hassle-free, online platform. As a result schools save money and teachers get paid more all while cutting down considerably on administrative hassle.
If you're a school looking to improve the cost and qual
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016