Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- St Albans, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Working in a smaller team environment the role is varied and will initially comprise all aspects of investment, pensions and financial services support.
Role content will include:
- Using MS Excel spreadsheets and other IT packages
- Preparing client reports and presentations
- Dealing with client and third party enquiries
- Undertaking calculations for checking
- Updating and maintaining member databases and systems
- Taking responsibility for completion of work, and meeting deadlines, working directly with senior members of the team
- Actioning matters arising from meetings
- Liaising with external organisations
- Other tasks as and when necessary
What we are looking for
No experience is required. Training and the opportunity to study for a professional qualification will be given.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is numerate, IT literate (ideally with experience of MS Excel, MS Access and/or MS Powerpoint) and prepared to roll their sleeves up to help colleagues as necessary. You will need to show initiative and be able to work in a fast moving fluid environment, whilst also having good attention to detail and being thorough in your approach to work.