Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- St Albans, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Working in a smaller team environment the role is varied and will initially comprise all aspects of investment, pensions and financial services support.
Role content will include:
- Using MS Excel spreadsheets and other IT packages
- Preparing client reports and presentations
- Dealing with client and third party enquiries
- Undertaking calculations for checking
- Updating and maintaining member databases and systems
- Taking responsibility for completion of work, and meeting deadlines, working directly with senior members of the team
- Actioning matters arising from meetings
- Liaising with external organisations
- Other tasks as and when necessary
What we are looking for
No experience is required. Training and the opportunity to study for a professional qualification will be given.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is numerate, IT literate (ideally with experience of MS Excel, MS Access and/or MS Powerpoint) and prepared to roll their sleeves up to help colleagues as necessary. You will need to show initiative and be able to work in a fast moving fluid environment, whilst also having good attention to detail and being thorough in your approach to work.
Accepted degree subjects
- agricultural sciences
- information science and librarianship
- chemical engineering
- business and management studies
- geology and geographical science
- accounting and finance
- health sciences
- teacher training and education
- transport engineering
- aerospace engineering
- biology and life sciences
- mechanical engineering
- materials science
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
- environmental science and ecology
- engineering management
- civil engineering and construction
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitmentDiscover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.