You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This role will meet the increased creative and design demands of the central Kantar creative team. The role will work closely with the relevant Design Director taking on specific projects and helping with wider creative engagements for the Kantar masterbrand. The Kantar central team takes on a hugely diverse range of creative projects and this role will require flexibility, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn on the job. The masterbrand has been created to have a sense of premium rarity to it and so the quality of the creative work has to match this aspirational attitude. The work of the central design team is also a benchmark of quality across the group and so this role will have both challenging and interesting projects but also an unusual level of visibility for their work.
The role take briefs form a range of internal clients across the Kantar Group. They may handle projects entirely or may work on aspects of projects under the guidance of Kantar Design Directors. Projects will be very varied and will require a range of different skills and practices and so flexibility and a willingness to learn will be vital. This role will also be a vital member of the wider Kantar Communications team and so will also be expected to take roles in broader projects including brainstorming concepts, creative ideation, execution and production of assets to on-site attendance at events.
The Kantar Creative team demonstrates its creative excellence and leadership through the creative work it does for high-profile events, occasions and executions linked to the Kantar masterbrand. This role is intended to expand the capacity of this central team.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Higher volumes of creative work executed without recourse to (too much) freelance capacity
- Review of specific projects and overall performance by Design Director
- Positive feedback from a range of internal clients - quality of creative work and ways of working with clients
- Expansion of existing skillsets - personal and for the team
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out design and creative work as directed by Design Director and to the standards expected by Design Director. These types of projects will include and may not be limited to:
- PowerPoint presentations
- Brochure, book, report design and layout
- Event collateral including invitations, posters, signage, giveaways
- Office signage and collateral
- Video work
- Digital interfaces
- Working iteratively with internal clients to manage projects through to successful completion
- Completing projects to deadline as agreed with internal clients and Design Director
- Participation in brainstorming and ideation phase of wider design and creative projects
- Contributing creative suggestions to design challenges facing the team
- Strong illustrative background
- Video Editing & Motion Graphics would be advantageous
- Web Standards
- Microsoft Office
- Ideally three years or so of commercial experience
- Work experience or internship in fast-paced commercial environment
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent
- Pro-active and uses own initiative
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Collaborative, flexible and able to work with those with little design understanding
- Up to speed on the latest trends and technologies
- Effective communication skills
- Efficient, organised and good at managing self and projects to strict deadlines
- Curiosity about the latest design thinking
- Interest in the work of Kantar and its operating brands
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV and a selection of your portfolio that demonstrates your core competencies.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Science & Research
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1993
6 More London Place, 6 More London Riverside, London, UK