- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,000.0 per year
What you’ll do – you’ll be involved in creating and supporting initiatives and policies that help us attract the right people, and develop and motivate them once they’re working for us – so, anything from resource management, business development, to recruitment, employee well-being or diversity.
- To begin with you should be interested in taking a year out as part of your degree and to be on target for at least a 2:1 in your honours degree.
- You must also be in your penultimate year of study and be authorised to work in the UK for the whole placement too.
- Whilst you don’t need a specific degree background to apply, you do need to be enthusiastic, with plenty of energy and passion for the areas of our business that you’re applying for. Never fear, if you haven’t studied business or IT, we’re all about the person, not about their background.
- University Placements are for a minimum of 1 year and must form part of your degree - normally prior to the final year of study.
- University Placements run from June/July/August 2018 for 12 months.
Our Business, Design, Finance, HR, Marketing and Technology roles will be opening periodically over the academic year. Please register your interest on our website to be notified of the date the role will be opening. When ro