You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Mace was founded on a belief that the construction industry would benefit from a more open and collaborative approach and we've become a leader in construction delivery by adhering to that founding principle. We see ourselves as more than just construction experts. We are our clients’ partner in the truest sense, and as a result, our approach is to constantly challenge conventional thinking and relentlessly push for smarter, faster and more efficient ways to deliver while always working with integrity to ensure we uphold high ethical standards on every project.
Mace has delivered over 500 construction management projects. Today, construction management accounts for nearly 70% of the overall capital cost of our projects.play-rounded-fill play-rounded-outline play-sharp-fill play-sharp-outline pause-sharp-outline pause-sharp-fill pause-rounded-outline pause-rounded-fill 00:04 03:12 03:08 CCClosed CaptionsNo subtitles Mace 2017 Graduates
Hear from our 2017 graduates.
Construction Managers work out on site and they are responsible for ensuring a project is delivered safely and to the highest quality standards. A construction manager will be involved from the pre-construction/planning stage right through to project handover.
As a Graduate Construction Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the production of short term construction plans.
- Assisting with the procurement of trade/sub-contractors.
- Assisting in project start up and preconstruction stages.
- Assisting in the daily control, management and coordination of site activity.
- Keeping a detailed diary of works planned and actually carried out by trade/sub-contractors.
Professional Qualification Routes
Graduates working in construction management will be supported in working towards their professional qualification with either the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), depending on your degree.
- A minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree (expected or obtained). Candidates must be studying a Civil Engineering or Construction related degree.
- 240 UCAS points and Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications).
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A passion for a career in the construction industry.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mace Group
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but ins
- Consulting & Accounting, Property & Construction, Telecommunications
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1989
Moorgate Hall, 155 Moorgate, London, UK