You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 3,750.0 per month
Apester, the world’s leading digital storytelling platform continues to expand globally, specifically in the UK.
We’re in search for a self-driven successful Account Manager to service the UK market. You’ll be responsible to lead and own campaign management and publisher management. The role is based at our new Shoreditch Office and requires minimal but some travel.
Apester is disrupting the branded-content and native-advertising space, offering advertisers the opportunity to enhance their content and brand messaging within the heart of quality editorial content. We’re well established across industry leading publishers such as The Telegraph, The Independent, ITV, Northern & Shell, ITV amongst many more!
The Account Manager should be creative, data-driven, a true team player, ‘out of the box’ thinker, energetic and have a positive ‘do anything’ attitude. The right candidate is eager to grow their experience and enhance their career with an A-team start-up.
As a true start-up, we are looking for leaders who are willing to go above and beyond their and be rewarded with continuous growth opportunities. The candidate must be extremely creative and be able to present actionable analysis to their clients and other internal teams. In this role, you will be responsible for managing high profile content campaigns.
The primary daily activities include:
- Creative Ideation
- Content Strategy
- Proposal Writing
- Campaign Optimisation
- Publisher Communication
The candidate will be solely responsible for overseeing the clients campaign success – driven campaign strategy and execution, while working with their team members to build the clients’ overall business. Apester offers above market salaries, company stock and career growth. We are focused on company culture and expect this person to provide the foundation for a great workplace environment.
- Manage client relationships
- Creative strategy and ideation
- Creative project management
- RFP submission
- Media plan
- Campaign optimisation and reporting
Job Requirements and Skills:
- 2- 5 years’ within an agency or digital publisher role, managing campaigns or sales functions.
- Advanced expertise and understanding of digital content, retargeting, social, and omni-channel campaigns.
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of advanced consumer targeting methodologies.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a requirement.
- Accurate, well organised and a strong ability to prioritise.
- Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently.
- Digital branding experience is a plus.
If you think you are suitable for this role please email email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.