You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Innovation Summer Internship
Our Innovation team helps our clients to profit from the new.
It might be the creation of a new product (physical or digital) or it might be a new service, new business model or new way for an organisation to engage with its customers and stakeholders. Often, it’s a combination of several of these.
Led by our strategy and service design teams, and together with over 500 engineers, scientists, intelligence and analytics experts, we help our clients on their journey, with all the capabilities in-house to support the realisation of an innovation, whatever it might be.
Roles available in Innovation
Our Innovation Team is made up of several different services which are highlighted below. Within these areas we have opportunities for Summer Interns.
- Product Design & Engineering: Data Science, Electronic Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Science (Biology, Physics & Chemistry), Software Engineering, Technology & Innovation Management
What we look for in candidates:
- A 2:1 degree – please check specific job roles to see discipline areas
- Intellectual curiosity and demonstrated ability to articulate complex concepts with structure and clarity
- Great problem-solving skills and the confidence to challenge others
- Ability to work effectively in a team to solve complex problems, often in pressurised environments
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement
- A hunger to learn and be challenged, coupled with ambition to grow personally and professionally
- Keen interest in digital trends, and how they impact people and businesses would be advantageous
- Availability and willingness to travel across the UK, Europe and beyond, living away from home and working in changing environments.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
About PA Consulting
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About PA Consulting Group
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specialising in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our 2,600 employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors and services, delivering
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT, Telecommunications
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1943