You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,000.0 per year
Our client is a leading author on preparing and cooking food for children.How can you expect to spend your day:
Initially working on the sales ledger matching receipts to sales invoices and payments to purchase invoices you will have the opportunity to learn how a SME operates as each department leads into the Finance Departure. You will move on to producing the invoices from the orders and have the opportunity to work closely with the Operations Manager following the process from receiving an order from our customers to receiving payment and being able to close down that invoice. You will also learn how to deal with queries which arise along the way.The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Must have a good basic knowledge of a Profit and Loss account
- Some knowledge of accounting software although you will be shown exactly what to do.
- You will have your questions answered but you will not be micromanaged and must therefore be able to think for yourself and notice if you have made a mistake.
- Making mistakes is not a problem not disclosing one can be!!
- You will need to be confident as you will need to talk to supplier’s customers on the telephone.
- A genuine interest in taking a peak into the financial side of a business would be great.
Real opportunity for learning the financial and business modelling of a SME.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
Who do we inspire? Employers, industries, graduates, students and universities. We offer innovative employment solutions for growing businesses, matching talented graduates with great companies across the UK. We source, filter and interview individuals from top UK universities and specialise in recruiting for: tech, digital, marketing, design, s...
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009