You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Brooks Quayle is a leading international executive search firm focused on Financial and Professional Services. We identify and secure exceptional senior talent for our clients on a global basis.
Training and development is paramount to our success as a firm. Consultants can expect to receive one-on-one training from senior consultants on the basics of the role. Ongoing training then occurs on the job as you will be expected to work on active searches from your first day. The supportive and open culture of the team will then provide the support as you develop into a fully-fledged consultant.
As a fast-growing company, we offer fantastic career progression opportunities both in the UK and potentially abroad. Once personal strengths and goals are established, each consultant is given an individual and tailored career path directed and guided by our senior team.
- Reviewing and clarifying job specifications, competencies and required skills
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates directly through social media, in-house databases and various other networking tools
- Initial interviewing to establish credibility and rapport with potential candidates whilst gathering and confirming basic information
- Scheduling and coordinating further interviews with senior consultants and clients
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, work culture and environment
- Negotiating pay and salary rates, and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Providing regular updates and feedback to consultants and candidates
- Building longstanding working relationships
To succeed you must be:
- Ambitious and eager to succeed in your career
- Possess a confident and outgoing nature in order to successfully build relationships
- A strong and clear communicator
- Expecting or holding a 2:1 degree or above
Previous sales or professional experience is preferred
- First year OTE £35-40k+
- Opportunity for exceptionally fast career progression
- International opportunities for travel and work
- Uncapped commission
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Brooks Quayle
Brooks Quayle is a leading international executive search firm and a specialist in executive assessment, interim management and related market research. We are privately owned and a trusted partner to organisations seeking counsel on senior leadership needs.
Our reputation and success are founded on attention to detail, speed of d
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012
Dashwood House, 69 Old Broad St, London, UK