- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
e-Operations the main point of contact for all BGC/GFI/RP Martin/Sunrise and Mint customers providing support and training for all aspects of the BGC/GFI platform to all sectors of our customers, i.e. traders, brokers, IT support and development. We are part of a global support group that is available around the clock and we cover the crossover between Asia and London and also London and North America. The customer facing aspect of this role is paramount.
- BGC Trader/BGCForex/BGCCredit/BGCRates Client Support
- GFI CreditMatch/ForexMatch/PropertyMatch Client Support
- Support of other group brands
- Support of all BGC/GFI Middle Office Systems
- Upgrade Projects
- On boarding management
- Identification, escalation and Management of Major incidents
- Our aim is to deal with all client issues/problems from original contact through to final resolution.
Daily tasks include:
- Morning health and status check of all platforms from 6:30am and then monitoring status and trade flows throughout the day using various in house applications and monitoring tools.
- Liaising with Asia and New York offices on issues across regions that may be passed to or from London.
- Responding and