- Milton Keynes, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Data Services Analyst FTC-004WWE IMServ, the power behind energy efficiency
At IMServ, we help our customers use energy better. Our people retrieve energy data from some of the UK’s largest energy consuming organisations. The industry relies on the information our people produce to trade, bill and understand billions of pounds of energy each year. Our specialist services, operated by our experts, deliver tangible energy, carbon and cost savings to our customers by giving access to data intelligence on ‘how’, ‘when’ and ‘where’ energy is used.
We need great people to help us do this. We care about the things you do: being open and trustworthy, delivering our promises, positive customer engagement, being trusted experts and taking ownership.
IMServ makes a real investment in people, offering a challenging but supportive environment, allowing employees to stretch, grow and develop. In terms of career progression, the availability of a comprehensive training programme ensures the only limits are your own drive to succeed.
With varied roles from technical support specialists and field engineers to sales and customer care our collaborative approach creates a holistic ‘I want to work here’ environment. Our open and honest two-way communication underpins cross functional team work and allows every staff member to contribute to the company vision.
We recognise the importance of a work/life balance by actively focusing on employee health, wellbeing and engagement as well as our social and environmental responsibilities. IMServ proactively measures employee engagement and were delighted to achieve 90% in our recent internal survey.
IMServ want our people to feel valued, empowered and recognised for their contribution to the team working towards a common goal.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team in Milton Keynes in our brand new, state of the art premises as a Data Services Analyst.
PURPOSE OF ROLEJob Purpose
- Investigate and resolve errors affecting the quality and completeness of our Customer’s Data
- Deal with queries from other industry parties relating to the data we hold
- Aid in the resolution of any contractual non-conformities through escalation and assistance
- Support the other departments in dealing with customer queries
- Manage and understand the expectations of the customer and to ensure service lines are adhered to
- Identify system and process enhancements that are impacting the quality and timeliness of our services and make recommendations to resolve these
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIESAccountability/Key Responsibilities
- Process data in accordance with our contractual deadlines
- Through regular reviews of procedures and internal working practices, identify areas of inefficiency and suggest appropriate improvements
- Attend, where relevant, any customer meetings to promote and provide technical detail on data retrieval services
- Proactively resolve issues for the company and the customer to ensure outstanding work is within agreed targets
- Provide support to your colleagues on complex data queries by sharing skills and knowledge
- Working closely with the other teams to ensure that IMServ customers receive a high quality service and that both internal and external service levels are met
- Meet individual and team objectives
- Produce and update procedural documentation to support new and amended services
- Document and assist in the resolution of customer complaints, escalating where necessary
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Primary Location:GB-England-Milton Keynes
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation System
- Engineering & industrial, Logistics & Transport
- in Milton Keynes, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1836