You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners (“MSIP”) is a leading global infrastructure investment platform, with teams in New York, London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Melbourne and Mumbai. With over $7.6 billion in assets under management, MSIP has a strong track record of investing over the last ten years in the transportation, energy & utilities, and telecom sectors globally.
This Off-Cycle internship typically lasts six months.
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
You will assist in the execution of new investment opportunities, and also assist with managing existing portfolio companies, monetisation of portfolio investments, and raising additional funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing investment appraisal presentations.
- Assist in conducting asset due diligence.
- Executing background analyses for investment theses.
- Primary responsibility for financial modelling and valuation.
- Assisting in identifying, hiring and managing external advisors.
- Assist other team members to measure and monitor the performance of portfolio companies, as well as help to implement operational changes and monetisation.
- Assisting to prepare materials for meetings with potential investors.
*Salary is competitive with excellent benefits
- You are proactive, with the ability to take on a high degree of responsibility and to execute critical work streams with limited supervision.
- You are motivated to work in a buyside team with particular focus on value creation through operational improvements.
- You have the ability to think critically and in a considered manner in order to assess investment opportunities.
- You possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong team ethic.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are in the process of or have completed a university degree (note that this is a full-time internship).
- The ability to speak a European language is a strong preference.
- Financial modelling skills and previous M&A experience (origination, execution, due diligence, financing) are a bonus.
- Sector experience (Energy & Utilities, Transportation, Telecom) is beneficial.
Application Process & Deadlines
The deadline to submit applications is Sunday 11 November 2018. Click the link below.
Candidates should include their availability for the internship in the application form as roles can arise on an ad hoc basis. Applicants will be required to complete online tests within 48 hours of submitting an application. Please note we may also have some additional Off-cycle positions available throughout the year, depending on business needs.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Morgan Stanley
- Investment banking & Fund Management
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1935
20 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 4AD, UK