You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Ever thought about a career in Sales?
Our client is currently seeking money hungry, motivated and hardworking individuals to join their sales team. In sales, you get out what you put in. If hard work and drive is what you put in, then a £35k salary, progression and a holiday to Dubai is what you could get out. All in your first year.
To be successful as a Media Sales Executive you must:
- Driven by the earning potential (commission)
- Be hungry to succeed and progress within the company
- Thrive in a target driven environment (KPI, incentives etc.)
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills on the phone and in person.
- Educated to a degree level (client will consider exceptional applicants with a year's sale or commercial experience)
- Energy and positivity!
What you get
- OTE 1st £35k, 2nd £45k 3rd £60k
- Fast career progression (senior level by 18 months)
- 25 days holiday a year
- Half day on your birthday with a free lunch!
- Monthly socials, such as go karting, team night out, race day
- Monthly Michelin Star Lunch Club for top billers
- Fresh fruit and office snacks
- Beer tap in the office!
What you'll be doing
- As a junior level Media Sales Executive, you will join the company's extensive 12-week training course. Led by senior members of the team, who combined have over 80 years' sales experience between them, you will be fully trained in every aspect of the role.
- The role is dynamic, fast paced and at times challenging, from day one you will be a valued team member and responsible for key aspects of the business - with support throughout.
- As a Media Sales Executive, you will be responsible for managing existing clients, and developing new clients with the aim of securing a deal.
- You must build rapport with clients, and communicate well to establish their needs and your ability to deliver this.
- You will be responsible for managing accounts, from the first phone call and pitch, to the completion of a sale. Ensuring the process is smooth and you maximize revenue and profit for the business.
- You must be comfortable on the phones, the higher the volume of calls, the higher the chance of a deal.
Our client is a high respected media company, currently seeking to expand their sales team. Established in 2008, they have since been voted in the Times Top 100 companies to work for. They have worked hard to build a large and prestigious client base, working with huge brands across the UK. They value their staff, and strongly believe in a 'work hard, play hard' culture, offering regular incentives and team socials.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If this seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003