You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Huddersfield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A Healthcare client in Yorkshire is looking for a Deputy Pathology Manager and Quality Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Deputy Pathology Manager (Healthcare) – Key Responsibilities:
- Develop practice including investigation and reporting, within your areas of specialist expertise.
- Assist with research and development
- Develop and evaluate the movement of laboratory specimens of blood
- Lead others in the quality improvement of pathology services
- Assist the Pathology Manager in the use of physical and financial resources
- Support the Pathology Manager by undertaking human resource activities for the team
Deputy Pathology Manager (Healthcare) – Key Requirements:
- Degree qualified and HNC Medical Laboratory Services or equivalent
- Biomedical scientist with Health & Care Professions Council
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solution for new pathology services.
- Experience in a scientific laboratory and working with a quality assurance and control culture maintaining safe standards.
- Experience meeting financial and budgetary targets.
Biochemists would be particularly relevant for this role.
Please apply here or contact Hattie at X4 Group by ringing or emailing if you wish to find out more information about the role.
- X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
- Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
- Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About X4 Group
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment businesses within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. A Sunday Times Fast Track top 100 business for 2017 and one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies for 2018 in accordance with the FT, we are exceptionally well positioned to add value to your recruitm
- Technology & IT, Engineering & industrial, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008