- Huddersfield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A Healthcare client in Yorkshire is looking for a Deputy Pathology Manager and Quality Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Deputy Pathology Manager (Healthcare) – Key Responsibilities:
- Develop practice including investigation and reporting, within your areas of specialist expertise.
- Assist with research and development
- Develop and evaluate the movement of laboratory specimens of blood
- Lead others in the quality improvement of pathology services
- Assist the Pathology Manager in the use of physical and financial resources
- Support the Pathology Manager by undertaking human resource activities for the team
Deputy Pathology Manager (Healthcare) – Key Requirements:
- Degree qualified and HNC Medical Laboratory Services or equivalent
- Biomedical scientist with Health & Care Professions Council
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solution for new pathology services.
- Experience in a scientific laboratory and working with a quality assurance and control culture maintaining safe standards.
- Experience meeting financial and budgetary targets.
Biochemists would be particularly relevant for this role.
About X4 Group
The X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment businesses within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors.
Our latest achievements include ranking 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years) as well as b
- Recruitment & HR
- in Huddersfield, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2008