- Borehamwood, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 May, 2019
- Posted on 23 Apr, 2019
- £ 24,000 per year
Managers within this popular and family-friendly restaurant chain can expect to be challenged with a fast-paced, demanding and highly rewarding environment. Managers here operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining the brands reputation and ethos through high standards of food, service and health and safety.
About you - what does it take to be part of the team?
* Management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background.
* Passion for what you do, you will have the ability to motivate your team with your enthusiasm and energy.
* Strive to deliver consistent high quality service to ensure our guests feel that they are in a home away from home.
* A commercial mind, ready to maximise revenue through upselling and tight cost control.
* Health and safety will be a priority
If this is you, then apply today. They are looking for a candidate just like you to inspire, motivate and develop the team and become a true brand ambassador!!
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
Retail Human Resources was founded to address a gap in the retail recruitment market. In an expanding and prosperous sector, retail managers and professionals who wanted quality, clear-cut career advice simply had nowhere to go.
Today, we continue to uphold the principles that have assured our market-leading position. We insist on meeti
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1988