You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Wotton-under-Edge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax Manager looking to join a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer?
Would you like to play a pivotal role within an expanding Top 30 accountancy firm that has built an excellent reputation?
We are looking for an ambitious Corporate Tax Manager to join our established Exeter office. Due to continued success we are looking to expand our local team.
Able to demonstrate experience of managing a diverse portfolio of corporate tax clients, you will now be looking to take the next step in your career.
You would be joining a dynamic firm that has 29 partners and over 300 staff working across seven different locations with extensive global links through our Kreston International membership. Our reputation for providing an outstanding service to our clients depends on providing a personal and partner-led service.
As well as managing a portfolio of clients, you will oversee a solid tax compliance service and will support the partners with advisory and special project work. With proven management skills as well as technical expertise, you will have solid experience in this area and be keen to use and build on your practical tax experience as part of a firm-wide team.
This is an outstanding career opportunity with potential to progress within the firm.
You will have:
- Professional qualifications. CTA qualified and/or ACA/ACCA(or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience working within a corporate tax environment
- Excellent IT Skills and a good standard of education (min. 2 A Levels, 9 GCSE’s (Or Equivalent) with Min. Grade B’s in Maths and English
You will be:
- Confident and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well-organised, enthusiastic, thorough, with a systematic approach, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Keen to support the partner team with business development and marketing.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Bishop Fleming
Bishop Fleming is a Top 30 accounting firm in the UK and an award winning tax practice. Ranked No.42 in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for.
Working with clients throughout the UK and internationally from our offices in the South West and West Midlands, Bishop Fleming is wholly committed to providing businesses and individual
- Consulting & Accounting
- Exeter, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1919