You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Our client is an international rating agency with focus on insurance industry who wishes to hire an associate for data input role. The successful candidate will be responsible for procurement and data capture of international financial reports and accounts.
To be considered for this opportunity the right candidate must be able to converse at business level in both written and spoken Russian and English.
Data Entry job duties:
- Data input and analysis of insurance companies' financial accounts in Arabic.
- Exposure to balance sheets working in a target driven environment.
- Assist in the production of data including validation in the reports under the support of senior analysts.
- Research in regions and countries to identify new market participants with a view to increasing the company's coverage within data products.
Data Entry Skills/Qualifications
- Fluent in Russian and English (both written and spoken).
- 1-2 years experience in processing financial data (balance sheets, spreadsheets etc.)
- Ability to navigate financial information in second language.
- Experience with data input on a system.
- Business and Accounting related degree.
- Good IT skills, especially advanced in Excel.
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for a junior level data entry associate with accounting skills to join a team and develop within the company which offers a great quality training scheme and support.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click apply.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.