- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 19 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Lasting typically twelve weeks but sometimes as long as twelve months, our internships involve you in live projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities. This is not just work experience – this is working for Shell, in real teams, alongside true professionals. You receive regular and structured performance evaluation from your mentor and direct supervisor, and find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside.
- Investigating Competitor Pricing Behaviour
- Reviewing how a global processes on bank guarantees
- Streamlining and review CAPEX costs reporting across multiple functions
- Analyse the gender diversity within a division of Shell and propose solutions to remedy imbalance & representation if required
- Review the internal interactive portal for the Chemicals business
- Streamlining the global process in the Global Project Management Office in IT
Your rewards and benefits include
- A real project with a significant level of business impact
- A structured programme designed to provide opportunities for learning
- Working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant challenges
- Comprehensive Financial Rewards and on site facilities
Who we're looking for
Growing energy need is the world’s biggest challenge. To solve this in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible we need remarkable problem solvers, keen to make their impact. Our Corporate teams are equal partners with our Engineers and Scientists in terms of delivering excellent customer service, collaboration and commercial awareness.
Do you have the passion and creativity to bring to life projects that will enable us to pursue the future of energy responsibly?
We’re looking for remarkable problem solvers to join us on this exciting journey of discovery, pushing boundaries and exploring frontiers as we go.
The Assessed Internships we offer in our in corporate functions can lead to a potential place on our Graduate Programme. They also provide an opportunity to find out what it’s like to work in some of the biggest and most innovative departments of their kind, in an industry that impacts directly on the future of our planet.
- You should be studying towards a Bachelors or Master’s degree and in your penultimate year of study, graduating in 2020.
- Our current vacancies suit undergraduates with Business, Finance or Engineering related studies. A wide variety of degrees are accepted and you should have an interest in Finance.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Growing energy need is the world’s biggest challenge. To solve this in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible we need remarkable problem solvers, keen to make their impact. Our Corporate, Commercial and Technical teams work in partnership to deliver excellent customer service, collaboration a
- Engineering & industrial, Oil & energy
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1907
Shell Centre, 4 York Rd, South Bank, London, UK