You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE:HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, valuation, and strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of the firm’s commitment to client success across its advisory services. Houlihan Lokey is ranked as the No. 1 M& A advisor for all U.S. transactions, the No. 1 global restructuring advisor, and the No. 1 global M&A fairness opinion advisor over the past 20 years, according to Thomson Reuters. For more information, please visit www.HL.com .
Houlihan Lokey has extensive expertise in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, activist shareholder and takeover defense, and other related advisory services for a broad range of U.S. and international clients. Our experience in M&A has earned us consistent recognition throughout the industry. In 2017, we were ranked the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions.
Data & Analytics
Houlihan Lokey’s Data & Analytics Group specializes in providing high-quality, relationship-based advice to clients whose businesses offer data and analytics solutions to a broad range of end markets. We have an extensive track record of working with domestic and international clients and delivering creative, effective, and successful outcomes based on our deep understanding of our clients, their business models, and the markets in which they operate.
The Data & Analytics Group provides M&A advisory, capital raising, valuation and financial opinion, restructuring, and strategic advisory services to clients whose businesses are underpinned by data and analytics. We work across the spectrum of our clients’ life cycles—from businesses experiencing high growth to established market leaders.
As a Summer Financial Analyst in the Corporate Finance group you will work on a variety of transactions, including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- private placements of debt and equity
- leveraged buyouts
You will work with a highly talented and dedicated staff of professionals who will give you broad exposure to the many different issues and concerns affecting businesses today. You will research and analyse financial statements, general economic conditions, industry specific conditions and trends, acquisitions and divestitures, and various investment attributes of publicly traded and privately owned companies.
Houlihan Lokey provides a collegial, entrepreneurial work environment. We reward our Summer Financial Analysts with substantial responsibilities, interaction with senior-level professionals, and live engagements. Interns will often supprot deal teams comprising at least one managing director, vice president, associate and analyst.
- On track for an undergraduate degree with a minimum 2:1 pass grade from a highly regarded university;
- Must be in your penultimate year of study, graduating in 2020;
- Some knowledge of or exposure to the financial services industry, either via relevant internships, academic coursework, or demonstrable industry knowledge;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail;
- An understanding of valuation theory, methodologies and applications
- Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to operate independently but also work in a team with all levels of staff
- Pro-active and performance-driven
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Houlihan Lokey
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1972
83 Pall Mall, St. James's, London SW1Y 5ES, UK