- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 10 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
DataGuidance, the market-leading, data privacy platform, is hiring a full stack developer. This is an opportunity to work on the development of a cutting-edge platform, for a company with a global client base consisting of many of the world's largest organisations.
- The opportunity to be part of and contribute to a fast-growing, information-based technology company.
- Manage and lead development of solutions to meet clients' compliance challenges.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Drupal responsive site builds, module configuration and theming using Views, Rules, Context, GMap, Webform and the rest of the mainstream module set
- Structured approach to troubleshooting
- Confidence with PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Drush etc
- Salesforce (API) integrations
- High confidence working with mainstream modules such as Views, Rules, Context, GMap
- Drupal module development / patching inc custom module development
- Experience with Migrate, Features, Commerce
- Theming from scratch or based on framework (Zen, Foundation, Bootstrap, etc)