You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
- The opportunity to be part of and contribute to a fast-growing, information-based technology company.
- Manage and lead development of solutions to meet clients' compliance challenges.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Drupal responsive site builds, module configuration and theming using Views, Rules, Context, GMap, Webform and the rest of the mainstream module set
- Structured approach to troubleshooting
- Confidence with PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Drush etc
- Salesforce (API) integrations
- High confidence working with mainstream modules such as Views, Rules, Context, GMap
- Drupal module development / patching inc custom module development
- Experience with Migrate, Features, Commerce
- Theming from scratch or based on framework (Zen, Foundation, Bootstrap, etc)
An interest in data, technology and the world economy, plus an ability to cite recent developments in data privacy (e.g. recent data breaches, GDPR, Privacy Shield), would be an advantage.
You must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of the start date.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
DataGuidance is a platform used by privacy professionals to monitor regulatory developments, mitigate risk and achieve global compliance.
Supported by 400+ leading worldwide privacy experts and in-house analysts, DataGuidance ensure you have access to comprehensive, consistent and up-to-date information.
The platform includes focu
- Technology & IT, Law
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2007