You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Arup is one of the world’s leading building design consultancies with a project portfolio that is second to none. We design and deliver ground-breaking icons through our work in infrastructure, building design and specialist technical services.
We operate in an environment where collaboration and innovation go hand-in-hand to deliver cutting-edge solutions to problems and world-class projects.
Our Energy Engineers apply their specialist skills to a range of different projects. We offer our clients a broad spectrum of expertise and consulting services in, but not limited to, the following types of developments:
- Sports facilities.
- Transport projects.
- Large-scale industrial and manufacturing facilities.
- Mixed-use commercial developments.
- City and large-scale campus master plans.
As one of the world’s leading building design consultancies, we offer clients the innovation and technical know-how to continually deliver their projects on schedule and on budget, but without compromise.
What you’ll be doing
Joining our team of bright professionals and community of experts, everyone is supported in their career path and encouraged to work towards a professional qualification. You will help provide support to team members to deliver an effective and professional service to our clients.
Within the specialist energy team you could be asked to undertake work on any of the flowing aspects of the building design process:
- Energy strategies and master plans.
- Concept and detailed energy centre and energy systems designs.
- Building performance modelling for permitting and energy budgeting purposes.
- Technology assessments.
- Commercial modelling and options appraisals.
- Environmental modelling.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Preparing energy models and running simulations.
- Preparing schedules for equipment specifications.
- Sizing of distribution systems.
- Production of drawings.
- Technical report writing.
What we look for
We are looking for graduates with curiosity, personal drive and technical know-how. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the buildings and energy sectors, and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we would like to hear from you.
What we offer
There are infinite possibilities when you join Arup. You’ll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
- The opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest projects with technical challenges that will stretch and challenge your skills.
- Training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary and welcome bonus.
- Profit share scheme.
- A comprehensive package, including a flexible benefits fund and a generous pension.
- Opportunities to work on international projects.
- An interesting and varied workload where you’ll make a tangible difference to the world.
- A collaborative, intelligent and friendly team in an excellent working environment.
- Various sports and social activities in all our locations.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- Property & Construction
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1946
8 Fitzroy Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8TX