You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 270.0 per week
Graduate Headhunter Position - Finance and Banking Sector
Prospect to join a renowned market leading Executive Search Firm who specialise in placing high end executives into top tier Banks and Trading houses. This firm regularly represents high net-worth individuals and so will require candidates possessing a high degree of professionalism and ability to cope under intense pressure.
- Maintaining high value client relationships
- Developing a near forensic understanding of the client’s requirements
- Proactively sourcing candidates through headhunting, networking and advertising
- Screening and selecting a shortlist of suitable candidates
- Coordinating the interview process
- Negotiating and closing the placement
- Competitive starting salary - £20-25K Basic salary
- Uncapped commission - potential to earn in excess of £100k in Year 3
- Fast track training - ability to shadow highest billing consultants
- Meritocracy - facility to progress to consultant within 6 months
- Monthly rewards - Michelin Star restaurants, international breaks, Season ticket loan etc
Working in this elite sector will not be plain sailing, the rewards are high but so are the expectations. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to have a unique set of skills that will make you stand out from the pack.
Personal traits required:
- Strong degree or Sales performance
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt
- Competitive edge - demonstrated through sport or academia
- Commercial experience - year in industry/internships are ideal
- Strong personal presence - confident both face-to-face and over the phone
If you think you have these skills and would thrive in this environment don’t hesitate to get in touch and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
If you are interested in joining one of London's most elite recruitment organisations and forging a career at the very highest level of the industry, then please apply below and we will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ESG Recruitment
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015