You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Maidenhead, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Reporting to the Head of Media in EMEA, this person will be responsible for the formation and execution of the Paid media strategy in EMEA for our Creative Cloud business (Consumer & SMB).
An analytical media professional is needed with the experience of planning and buying across all channels to meet branding and ROI marketing objectives. This includes digital programmatic media, more strategic ad buys & paid social. This person will work closely with the EMEA media agency and internal teams to ensure the best strategies are developed, and advanced targeting and optimisation tactics are used. This person will be responsible for having all the correct measurement in place and ensuring that goals are being met in the most cost efficient manner.
- What You’ll Do
- Overseeing media strategy, planning, and implementation to support brand awareness & customer acquisition throughout EMEA at allowable ROI
- Responsible for the success of campaigns through management of the media agency in their optimisation of media buying to meet business goals
- Work closely with in-house programmatic media team to define and implement overall EMEA strategy for programmatic Display & Paid Social activity
- Day to day contact for all Paid Media activity relating to CSMB business
- Communicate regularly with media agency, in-house media team and internal stakeholders on campaign briefings, ongoing performance, optimisations, and delivery status.
- Help to drive innovation and vision for our media strategies.
- Help to provide strategic insights into performance drivers.
- Determine set-up, including testing methodologies, reporting requirements, and tracking needs, to ensure full impact and efficiency of campaigns.
- Responsible for reporting performance out to key stakeholders
- Provide analysis and insight to support the development of monthly / quarterly business reviews
What You Need To Succeed
- BA/BS degree required.
- Excellent demonstrable experience at an agency, publisher, vendor or business.
- Experience working in a media planning or buying position at an advertising or media agency preferred.
- Understanding of how media integrates with other marketing channels.
- Results-oriented way of working, relying heavily on data analysis and insights.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, corporate environment, to be a self-starter who works well within a team.
- A love of data and attention to detail - highly organized and analytical.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel & PowerPoint. Power BI, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Media Optimiser experience will be a huge advantage.
- Passion for advertising and display industry developments.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and within a team.
- Ability to analyse all points of ad inventory
- Experience buying CPM, CPC and CPA online media needed to develop and execute cost effective direct response marketing programmes.
- Experience with programmatic buying (DSP, SSP, exchanges).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe i
- Technology & IT
- Maidenhead, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982