You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that partners with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering.
This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognised as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 394,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $ 19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
We are looking for a Graduate UI Developer to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications, should be able to translate company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We expect the candidate to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, candidate should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our clients, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of CSS3.
- Knowledge of web standards, HTML5, CSS3-based design, cross-browser/mobile compatibility.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Photoshop tools, sketch for Wireframing and prototyping understanding.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Good to have:
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Knowledge of Angular 2 or above.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968
33 Grosvenor Pl, Belgravia, London, UK