You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Exceptional Graduates/Sales Professionals please apply.
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The Company
Outstanding business operating in global markets within the most lucrative sectors. £23,000 - £27,000 base salary + Uncapped Commission + Mobile phone & laptop. 12-month continuous graduate trainee recruitment scheme.
The Company are the best performing recruitment consultancy in the UK and have won multiple awards for their growth and development. Since their inception, they have achieved 150% growth year on year and they now recruit in the following sectors. Financial services recruitment consultancy, Technology recruitment consultancy and Life Sciences recruitment consultancy.
As a business, their clients range from Hedge funds to Global Pharmaceutical conglomerates and they are now looking to recruit fresh trainees for Each of their UK Offices, specifically Manchester & London . These offices are state of the art and centrally located.
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The requirements:
- Strong academics
- Sales experience (of any kind) Their current top performer previously sold phone contracts
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Extremely resilient with examples from academic or personal life
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive nature - displayed through past achievements
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy -The Role:
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Closing business deals
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016