You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Windsor, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
As part of a global marketing team for Distributed Energy and Power (DE&P), you will provide specialist regional marketing support to the Head of Demand Generation (UK&I). You’ll have responsibility for a demand generation and field marketing engine (UK&I), that will deliver marketing sourced pipeline (both direct and through channel partners) in support of the revenue targets of the UK&I DE&P business. You’ll provide support for business and strategic planning with local sales and marketing teams, campaign planning and execution, guiding customer/partner/sales communications & enablement programmes, reporting & tracking.
Accountabilities: Campaign Planning & Delivery: Working as part of a global team, design (or adapt) and deliver world class B2B campaigns for customer acquisition, development and retention that can scale across field sales, partners and customers, whilst utilising digital and social marketing to deliver a personalised, insight-driven experience. Partner with third parties to leverage tradeshows and events as needed to advance the campaign goals and messaging set up and execute campaigns in the Marketing Automation system. You’ll manage the marketing database owner to ensure correct segmentation and targeting for multi-campaign design. Track, Measure and Refine: Support in all aspects of campaigns including lead scoring, lead nurturing and reporting across market segments and sector verticals. Track marketing funnel leads to ensure they are accurately progressing through each stage of the demand waterfall and ensure marketing qualified leads (MQLs) are routed to sales and processed in a timely manner Relationship Management: Build strategic sales, channel and marketing partnerships internally and externally, to influence, motivate, and move the business forward. Content Marketing: Working with the Product Marketing team, input to the content Marketing calendar and incorporate into campaign design
Campaign and Sales Enablement/Communications
- Develop campaign materials and toolkits to facilitate Sales teams' understanding of customer needs and ability to spot opportunities for selling Distributed Energy and Power products and solutions
- Understand and follow DE&P brand standards when developing any materials
- Identify candidates for customer stories/case studies in the UK & Ireland and work with the programme lead in the content team to create these
- Determine the communications strategy for customers/partners in the UK & Ireland and work with the comms lead to ensure personalised messaging enabled through the marketing automation/content management system
To be successful in this role you’ll be a B2B Marketing expert with experience of integrated marketing campaigns to a broad range of market segments, from I&C to SME. With several years’ Marketing Automation experience and the ability to design and run multi-touch nurture journeys, ideally experience in using Pardot (marketing automation platform).
- Knowledge of Salesforce essential
- Advanced in knowledge and use of social media channels for demand generation and social media advertising platforms
- Several years of relevant B2B energy or technology B2B marketing
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills with a focus on driving results
- Work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
- Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Able to effectively and efficiently work to deadlines and manage multiple projects across the organisation
- High proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Microsoft Outlook
- Has a developing understanding of Centrica DE&P capabilities and its offers, and how these relate to customer issues and opportunities. Has a basic understanding of the commercial terms appropriate for different types of offers. Has a basic understanding of how to create a value proposition
- Plans integrated marketing communications, selecting the best mix to achieve overall marketing or program objectives. Determines the most effective and cost effective media and designs integrated communications to build a progressively evolving relationship with prospective buyers. Has in-depth expertise in one or more media
- Collaborates to design the processes and systems that will ensure the efficient and effective operation of the marketing community. Defines a set of project-specific systems and metrics to provide co-ordination and communication across the marketing team and other internal stakeholders, and reports on the performance of marketing activity
- Collaborates with sales and account teams to design collateral, tools and education required. Maps the sales support tools to the relationship development process: awareness, preference, consideration, and loyalty and ensures that the sales team are aware of what is available to them at each stage
- Supports the partner teams with digital collateral such as presentations to develop relationships and progress opportunities
- Degree level qualification in any discipline or equivalent
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- in Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997
Maidenhead Rd, Windsor, UK