You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Savings, Investment & Wealth Managements Summer Analyst Internship
Managing a spectrum of clients along our investment continuum. From those who have fully control of their own investments – requiring an execution service, delivering to clients savings and lending needs, to those who require a dedicated and holistic service through our Wealth Management division. The business aims to exceed client expectation through its many component parts:
- Wealth Management, with client-centric propositions, innovative services and tools our Wealth Managers provide their clients with a fully managed relationship.
- Smart Investor, our online investment platform giving clients access to a wide range of investment products and educational resources to help build their confidence in investing, and tools to assist in planning for their future.
- Investment Solutions, supporting Wealth Management and Smart Investor with a range of services including, Discretionary Portfolio Management, Investment Consultancy, Fund Products and Investment Strategy.
- Savings, Banking and Credit, providing clients with a range of facilities including ISAs and Bonds to help our customers save for their financial future and borrow against their investments.
Whatever your role, you’ll find challenge and reward as you strive to achieve better with us. Build a successful career within a changing industry, and gain the training and support to explore where your talent belongs.
What to expect
During our nine-week internship programme, you’ll find your way within our Savings, Investments & Wealth Management. With real responsibility from day one, you’ll find a line manager who’ll challenge and guide you, and a buddy and mentor to support you in your development journey.
Working with colleagues across teams and across diverse businesses, you’ll be fully encouraged to explore new opportunities. Many of our interns take on additional projects, work shadow and network in different teams to make the most of their experience with us.
How you'll develop
You’ll be surprised by what you can achieve in one summer. Our training programme will provide you with the perfect career foundations, building your business acumen and relationship skills, and providing a comprehensive understanding of our products and services.
In week one of the internship, you’ll work with your line manager to set objectives that will challenge and develop you. From there, you’ll receive regular feedback and benefit from a support network that you can rely on every step of the way.
Throughout the internship, there will also be learning sessions organised to help you understand the whole picture of Barclays UK, with opportunities to hear from our senior leaders.
Finally, if you take part in our Summer Analyst Internship Programme, you’ll automatically be considered for a place on our Graduate Programme for the following year, after your graduation.
Healthy economies need strong banks to drive economic and social progress. Barclays’ Shared Growth Ambition is simple. When our customers and clients thrive, so do we. When the communities we work in thrive, so do we. Interns and graduates here have the opportunity to contribute something vital. Something momentous.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. Whether our clients are at a meeting or on the road, they use FactSet to monitor global markets, public and private companies and equity and fixed income portfolios all in one place.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything they need to do
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978