You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- High Wycombe, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 39,000.0 per year
The outstanding provider of service management software for SMEs, our client’s product range is used by customers in 30 countries globally. They’re looking for ambitious Graduate Inside Sales Execs to help enhance their presence further.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £24,000
- Y1 OTE of £39K
- Company holidays that reward success
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in an inclusive, exciting culture
- Fun, modern offices
The successful candidate will obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the product and service range offered by the company. As a Graduate Inside Sales Executive, you’ll generate interest from new prospects as well as uncovering fresh opportunities in existing accounts. The Graduate Inside Sales Executive will thrive when building partnerships both internally and externally. You’ll often travel to Europe for training and business meetings as part of the role!
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package – excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture!
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its service offering
- Develop rapport with business professionals and key decision makers internally and externally
- Keep regular dialogue with customers over the phone and via email to ensure they’re fully aware of our client’s offering
- Up and cross sell services to existing clients
- Visit European client sights for face to face meetings in order to influence and negotiate
- Educated to degree level
- Commercial acumen
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995