You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Sector: Customer Experience/Technology
Our client have created an innovative contact and communications services company, focused on delivering exceptional customer experience strategies and solutions. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help them reach new businesses.
Ideal candidates will be tech savvy and will have the desire to master this role, ready to take on new challenges. With offices around the world, this is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast growing area of technology.Graduate Business Development Executive – the package:
- £30K basic salary + £15k OTE
- Comprehensive training delivered on the government approved IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship
- Regular fun company social activities
- Great offices situated in the heart of London with a roof top bar
- Charity events
- Recent sales incentive events and seasonal gatherings
- Quarterly company sponsored evenings (e.g. comedy night, bowling and golf)
- Prospect companies that meet the companies qualification criteria
- Researching and reaching out to clients that would benefit from the services provided
- Establishing rapport with key stakeholders within businesses; attending networking events
- Delivering product demonstrations via webinar
- Improving existing relationships with accounts to maximise value
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995