You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Malmesbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,000.0 per year
When you invent something, the right technology often doesn't exist to make it work. So we make our own. From advanced sensors, and power supplies to building a digital motor from scratch, Dyson electronics engineers have enabled our ideas to become reality.
To make our machines intelligent we need a broad range of electronics skills, from analogue and digital circuit design to power systems and motors. Whatever your specialism you’ll be creating the hardware that makes our machines smart and reliable.
Our graduates are assigned to project teams from day one, working on the evolution of Dyson technology. As a graduate, you will be an integral part of the project, contributing toward end to end Hardware development from circuit design, simulation and verification testing to providing support to suppliers during Mass Production manufacturing. Some of your tasks could include:
- Electronic circuit design across a range of regimes, from mains-powered high voltage products to complex high-speed digital logic systems.
- Testing and analysis of electronics at circuit and product level for new designs.
- Testing and assessing the reliability and robustness of our designs.
- Solving electronics challenges to create better, faster, more cost-effective solutions for Dyson’s unique products.
You’ll also be interacting with teams across Research, Design & Development (RDD) including product developers and mechanical and software engineers ensuring our solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
In addition, you’ll be supported with a development framework designed to provide the technical and commercial know-how to help you drive your Dyson career.
Working at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be contributing to live projects from the start so you’ll need to be curious, hungry to learn and ready to get stuck in. But it’s not just about technical expertise. You’ll need to have:
- 2:1 or above in an electrical/electronic engineering degree discipline
- Demonstrable application of your technical skills through hands-on projects, either university or personal projects
- Creative approach to problem solving to ensure our machines are better
- Tenacity to thrive in Dyson’s fast-paced environment
- Passion for Dyson and our Technology to help us meet our ambitious future plans
Above all, you’ll want to play a key part in bringing the next generation of Dyson technology to the world.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site gym and sports centre
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Performance related bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Who we are
We’re Dyson, a global technology enterprise. Since 1993 we’ve been finding new ways to solve real-world problems – from vacuum cleaners with revolutionary cyclone technology, to a hairdryer with intelligent heat control. Our global headquarters, home to our first RDD centre, is located in the Cotswolds where the Dyson stor
- Engineering & industrial, Science & Research
- Malmesbury, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1993
1, Tetbury Hill, Malmesbury SN16 0RP, UK