- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 02 Jan, 2019
- Start date: 01 Jul, 2019
- Visa Sponsor
This London based 6 month internship is an exciting opportunity to intern with Rothschild Credit Management, which manages over €4.2billion of dedicated funds and managed accounts investing in broadly syndicated loans and high yield bonds principally within Western Europe and the United States.
• Analyse new investment opportunities being considered by the funds
• Construct financial models under guidance from team members
• Undertake due diligence/research into targeted businesses and sectors
• Assist in the preparation of Investment Committee discussion materials
• Data and systems management for fund operations and investor relations
• Develop your relationship skills through exposure to senior research analysts, portfolio managers and investment committee members
Successful candidates will be considered for any current or future roles that may arise after the internship.
·Outstanding academic track record (2:1 or above; obtained or expected)
Please note we have both a July and January start date for this vacancy.