- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
- Top 4 largest and most successful recruitment companies in the world
- 300+ offices in over 12 countries
- Multi-billion company turnover in 2015
- They recruit across a range of international divisions, including IT, Business, Change && Transformation, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences && Engineering
- You will be using networking and advertising to identify strong candidates to place into vacancies identified by your clients
- You will personally manage the end to end interview process
- You will use lead generation to bring in new business and increase your personal revenue
- You will have the opportunity to relocate to global offices following a probation period and personal success
- You will need to be a high calibre graduate with degree of a 2:1 or above.
- You will have strong A Levels and be polished, articulate and confident.
- You should also ideally have 3 months B2B sales experience with a good track record (this will strengthen your application)
- You are entrepreneurial, determined and driven with a real will to succeed.
- Tailored 12 week training programme – delivered by the company’s Top Billers && External Training Function
- Market leading commission structure – completely uncapped
- A work hard – play hard environment
- Opportunity to become a global business leader
- High performance holidays to Cancun, Miami, Las Vegas to name a few
- The possibility to earn £60,000 OTE in your first year
- Michelin star dinners, Rolex watches, Selfridges shopping sprees for high achievers
- Also include benefits, bonuses etc
Apply now to secure you place as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for a Global Firm.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK