You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 30 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the division:
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
About the role:
- Part time, remote internship. 12-15 hours per week.
- Work within the social team to deliver brand-building content for Myprotein Brazil
- Grow brand sentiment and presence in Brazil by delivering consistent and strategic content
- Connect with our local and global teams, our athletes and external stakeholders to create and/or deliver original content of the highest quality for Myprotein social media channels.
- Help coordinate local activation of Myprotein social media in conjunction with our international trade teams.
- Use key metrics to report on how our content is being received and to deliver consumer insights.
- Be responsible for all social media activities (currently Instagram and Facebook but there is opportunity for expansion in the near future)
- Having completed at least 5 semesters of a Marketing or Business-related degree, with a real passion for social media, creative strategy and digital marketing
- Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
- Passion for Sports, Fitness and Nutrition
- Strong attention to detail and eager to learn
- Willing to keep up-to-date with digital and consumer trends
- Fluent in English and Brazilian Portuguese
- Knowledge of social media trends and tools is desirable
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Hut Group
- Northwich, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2004