- Lincoln, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 16 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27.5 per hour
If so we have an exciting opportunity for a grad to shadow a chartered surveyor on a 3-6 month contract basis in Lincoln.
£15 per hour, plus full expenses.
Main Duties of the role:
- To assist chartered surveyor with below responsibilities.
-Valuations for the Council’s Asset Register and for insurance purposes
- Assisting with Rating Issues in respect of properties
- Rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments, surrenders, lease variations
- Disposal of Land and Property by private treaty, auction and tender
-Strategic acquisitions including CPO
-Dilapidation claims and schedules of condition
-Preparation of Property Review sheets to put forward to Asset Management Group
-Provide strategic property advise to client departments and feed into Best Value review etc where required.
- Preparation of reports for Executive and Asset Management Group
- Right to Buy Valuations
- Ownership Enquiries and dealing with Boundary Disputes
- Minor lettings of Council Property.
- Granting of Easements, licences and Wayleaves over Council land.
- Provision of Performance Indicator Data to the Property Manager
- Assessing the condition of Council Properties/Inspection of surplus properties and
place repair orders where necessary
-Drive to learn and gain experience in building surveying
-Ideally will have at least one year hands on experience.
If you are interested in anyway or have any questions please fell free to get in touch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR
- Recruitment & HR
- in Lincoln, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1964