- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 01 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Be part of a vibrant, pioneering and multi-functional engineering team that delivers complex projects to a high-profile client in the Greater London
This site-based role will include facilitating the planning, scheduling and controlling of the electrical engineering installation process within the client facility on time and under budget. Providing advice, support and clear communication on project status to both in-house team and clients.
- Project manage all scope elements of projects from initial engineering to installation and commissioning stage
- Establish client/project objectives and ensure these are reflected in the project execution plan
- Oversee new or updated drawings for projects modifications
- Produce Scopes of work, Bills of Materials, Purchase Requisitions, specifications as required for these projects
- Accountability for large scale project delivery, on time and within budget. Co-ordinating resources as required.
- Monitoring Health & Safety of allocated staff and sub-contractors, ensuring compliance with legislation.
- Management of CDM 2015 regulations, method statements and risk assessments on all projects being carried out.
- During projects, you will be responsible for liaising with the Operations Manager to conduct commercial negotiations and enforcement of contract terms as required by the project.
- Liaise with client to ensure project objectives are identified and are reflected in project definition
- Prepare financial and technical submissions for project capital funding approval
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules with project team members and ensure these are kept up to date and meet dates
- Management of all aspects of the project and how they inter-relate
- Communication of project status to responsible engineer, project manager and site management highlighting areas of concern early
- Coordinate and ensure all project documentation is in accordance with client Quality and Validation system requirements
- Run daily/weekly project team meeting to maintain alignment between team members and within the project schedule
- Be responsible for costing’s and timings of spend, and provide periodic projections to Management
- Define internal resource requirements for project and assign & manage distribution of tasks throughout the team
- Collate and present project data in the form of a monthly/ weekly project report identifying project progress, cost projections, change and risks to both the client project team and business
- Ensure all design solutions comply with UK/EU safety standards and legislation and comply with corporate engineering and regulatory standards and guidelines
- Execute the project via the TDS Project Management system
- Ensure compliance of all documentation with TDS procedures
- Maintain project information (project controls) within a structured filing system providing easily retrievable project data and historical records of key decisions made
- Co-ordinate the activities of other project stakeholders so as to maintain project progress in line with defined schedules
- Maintain project schedules to plan and track project activities over the life-cycle of the project
- Liaise with site-wide project stakeholders to ensure multi-disciplinary input to project definition where local and corporate standards and policies are achieved
- Liaise & report to senior management to ensure project realization via resource and risk identification
- 5 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Trade Certification desirable
- NEC3 proven experience is essential
- Proven experience and demonstrable knowledge of in delivering CDM 2015 Regulations
- Experience in high volume manufacturing environment or relevant industry / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work
- Must be capable of producing project plans
- Exceptional knowledge of industry standards
- Working knowledge of mainstream Access Control, CCTV systems and networking is desirable.
- Project Management experience within the security industry (preferably on large scale projects)
- Possession of a project management qualification such as PRINCE2/PMP would be desirable.
- Microsoft Project or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools
- Adhering to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Self Motivated
- Execellent report writing skills
- Ambitious and Innovative
Founded in 1989, Time Data Security (TDS) Ltd is committed to the development of innovative, future proof secure access solutions for everyone. This commitment to developing state-of-the-art software security ensures you benefit from a safe and secure working environment for your organisation.
Leading specialists in the areas of integrated security systems, TDS provides customers with a complete solution from system design to tailored software and technology deployment, to specialist consultancy services covering implementation and after sales service.
You will get the opportuinity to work with major blue chip and Super Enterprise clients such as Google, DAA, Mastercard and Goldman Sachs. Our client base is constantly growing and we would like to recruit an ambitious and driven candidate to join our team.Benefits - UK
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Discounted Healthcare Rates
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly payday breakfast
- Sponsored Charity Events
- Close proximity to the Red Line Luas
- Employee Parking
- Career progression path
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.