- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000 per year
A job with Blackbaud is not your typical software role. As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based technology to the non-profit sector, every relationship we develop has a direct impact on making the world a better place.
About the role
We are looking for a hungry, proactive and committed individual with SaaS Sales experience to join our high-performing Sales team in London. You will work with inspiring philanthropic organizations such as the British Heart Foundation, the Tate, and the Donkey Sanctuary, to identify needs and provide solutions to address.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt. You will also work internally to innovate by sharing knowledge of client challenges as well as their understanding of Blackbaud’s offerings.
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing new business sales opportunities within specific territory
- Understand the mission of each prospect and quantify how the Blackbaud solution will make an impact
- Ensure all of the prospects goals and values are delivered through a custom demonstration created by your team
- Analyse and tier prospecting territory to focus on high propensity to buy accounts
- Using/maintaining internal sales tools (Salesforce.com) for CRM and pipeline management
- Engaging with technical and executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our ROI and offer customized solutions for each unique non-profit organization
- Ongoing, self-directed monitoring of non-profit marketplace and competitor developments
- Regular engagement with product management to deliver intelligence on client needs
What we’ll want you to have
- Strong software solution sales experience, SaaS a plus
- Understanding of sales methodologies (value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
Why join Blackbaud Europe?
In addition to excellent promotion opportunities for high performers:
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent pension contributions
- Private Healthcare, Dental Cover and Life Assurance
- Matched Giving Programme, Volunteer for Vacation Scheme, Discounted Gym & Health Memberships
- Breakfast, fruit, drinks and the occasional lunch on us!
- Monthly Volunteering Opportunities and loads of Social Event
Serving the nonprofit and education sectors for 30 years, Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) combines technology and expertise to help organizations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works with more than 28,000 customers in over 60 countries that support highe education, healthcare, human services, arts and culture, faith, the environment, independent
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1981