You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
About your programme
Our programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our world-class clients. You’ll join your regional classmates across all business areas for orientation where you’ll hear from executive board members directly regarding the future of the bank. Following this, best-in-class product trainers will give you an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry. You’ll build a broad knowledge base and hone your skills through immersive classroom and online modules that are built around you.
About Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) protects the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. It manages the bank’s risks and helps to avert unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. At the same time, we also advise the bank on ethical conduct and governance issues and keep the bank up to date on regulatory and political challenges.
Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will need to have an eye for detail, a high level of commitment and a desire to work towards specific goals. You will help to advise and train employees from all business areas of the bank to ensure that they maintain the highest ethical standards and comply with all relevant laws and guidelines at all times in their everyday work. Furthermore, this role will provide you with an insight into the utmost important monitoring and surveillance activities, that help the bank to ensure compliance with national and international laws.
Your daily work could cover financial sanctions, prevention of criminal activity, market abuse, conflicts of interest, insider trading, money laundering, relationships with regulators and regulatory audit oversight. You will gain exposure to all relevant areas, as well as completing an additional rotation in another division that will broaden your understanding of the operating models, products, processes and operational areas within our bank. The specific tasks that you deal with will depend on your role within the team. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Areas in which you could work
- Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime Business Advisory
- Compliance Control Testing
- Regulatory Strategy & Oversight
- Regulatory Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Sanctions & Embargos
We are looking for bright minds with good academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Do you have an academic focus on business administration, economics, taxes, corporate governance, auditing, (commercial) law, social sciences in the context of enterprises and/or economic systems?
- Are you passionate about financial issues and contexts combined with an affinity for rules and regulations?
- Have you already completed previous vocational training/an internship or do you have part-time experience in auditing, risk management, consulting, compliance or vocational training as a banker, ideally in combination with some experience abroad?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a lively and critical mind, ready to deal with controversial topics and viewpoints? Are you able to engage in dialogues and develop stable relationships with stakeholders?
Then we look forward to meeting you!
The salary package for this role will be competitive. Please submit all applications by 10th December 2018.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Deutsche Bank
Build your career on brilliant ideas
At Deutsche Bank, we give bright thinkers the space and training they need to shine. If you’re excited by invention and eager to learn, we’ll deliver the tools you need to unleash your potential. Here, we look for more than an excellent academic record: we’re searching for original, collaborative
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1870
1 Great Winchester St, London, UK