You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,500.0 per month
You will be required to monitor and increase traffic conversion rates across all social media platforms. To generate personalised and engaging content for all social media and digital platforms. To work closely with the company directors and understand what the company wishes to achieve and the image they wish to portray over social media. To organise research and focus groups creating follow up reports and actions to be completed.
With over 12 years of experience in providing exceptional customer service to clients,we are one of the most successful financial solutions providers in the
We are looking for a newly qualified marketing student or an individual with a minimum of 2 years' experience to become our Digital Marketing Executive and join our dynamic and growing business in the centre of Manchester.
We are looking to work with a marketing/social media graduate or someone who is working towards completing a degree within the same area.
Ideally we are looking for 2 new candidates to join the company working with our in house marketing team to help the company grow and establish a strong presence over all platforms of social media.
You will be required to have extensive knowledge on how each platform works and what offers what e.g LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.
Skil ls and Attributes
- At executive level with knowledge of social media either with a qualification or with work experience.
- A creative individual who is willing to work hard and thrives for success;
- Passionate about the social disciplines;
- Has a genuine passion for digital;
- Extremely organised and comfortable working in multiple fast-paced environments;
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends;
- Experience/knowledge and be able to perform well in Google and Bing PPC;
- Experience/knowledge and be able to perform well in Social Media Advertising;
- Experience/knowledge in Online Re marketing;
- Experience/knowledge of email campaign creation and management;
- Excellent copy writing skills;
- Knowledge of a wide range of social media channels and their uses;
- Experience of analyzing Google analytics to for recommendations for change;
- Experience of generating engaging digital content;
- A proactive approach to all projects and situations.
What we offer
- Financial sector experience
- Marketing experience
- Social Media experience
- Progression within an established financial company
- Working closely with directors
- Creative opportunities to present to company directors
- You should be registered as a university student Working towards a marketing or social media marketing degree
- Social media marketing
- Marketing officer
- Communications outreach
- Social media outreach
- BA Hons
- Post Graduate
This role is open to both students working towards a degree in marketing/social media/communications looking to gain experience but also apply there skills to a role, Graduates are also encouraged to apply for the position as we are looking to fill 2 positions.
We would love to meet with candidates and hear there thoughts on the role, what they can offer us and also if there are any changes they think would benefit them from fulfilling the role to the best of there ability.
We are happy to have you work from the office and home, ideally we would like you to commit to at least 3 full days in the office, Salary times and days can be discussed further down the line.
Please submit your CV any supporting documents and examples of work when applying for the role.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About STUDENTJOB UK
StudentJob International, part of YoungCapital, specializes in the sourcing and staffing of young talent.
We are active in eight European countries: The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Austria, The United Kingdom, Spain and Sweden.
Our network of over 4.6 million young ambitious talents is the largest in Europe.
- Recruitment & HR
- Thame, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 1999