- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 29 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading Private Equity firm in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for leading international investor in private equity, infrastructure and real assets.
As the Company Data and Valuations Analyst, you will be responsible for producing the fund valuations and maintaining data on the underlying private companies held in multiple portfolios.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Review and update of the fund exposure based on quarterly reports.
- Identify and reconcile any new transactions in the quarter.
- Process daily transactions based on notifications
- Capture data for fund of funds and its portfolio company investments.
- Proven asset management industry experience; preference is private equity.
- Experience of the valuation of funds and the end to end process.
- Experience of company financial data and valuation.
- Knowledge of private equity, financial accounting/ financial statements.
- Advanced Excel is a pre-requisite.
- Accounting/Economics or a relevant subject degree is essential
- Part qualified CFA/ CAIA/ Accountancy qualification or equivalent.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.