You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client is the U.K. arm of an award winning U.S. based PR agency, specialising in food & drink, house & home, and consumer healthcare brands. Their clients include many well-known international companies and brands, and the agency has some of the industry’s longest-tenured client/agency relationships in the U.S.
This is a 3 month paid internship offering National Minimum Wage How you can expect to spend your day:
Are you looking to start your career in the exciting and fast moving world of food and drink PR? Working alongside the Hunter PR UK team in the heart of London on a roster of global food and drink brands, you will learn a variety of skills working on live client projects. Responsibilities will vary day-to-day and will include:
- Attend team meetings and brainstorms
- Support and shadow team members during external meetings as well as photo and video shoots
- Help to organise and attend client events
- Approach media with news stories and product news. You’ll be a budding publicist and keen to learn the ropes when it comes to liaising with media and pitching stories
- Brainstorm and research ideas for campaigns
- Monitor press coverage and social media
- Devise creative solutions to distribute products to media and influencers
- Work on client presentations and reports
- Manage office administration e.g. ordering stationary and set up meeting rooms
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level
- Previous PR experience preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills– verbal and written skills which are second-to-none
- A passion for food and drink, from street food to new restaurant and bar openings to the latest food trends
- A good level of office administration skills, proficient across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Great organisation and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A keen interest in popular culture, from food and drink to music and travel
- An eye for detail and a “can-do” attitude
- Social media savvy and an interest in food and drink on social media
- A strong team player
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest food and drink brands
- A creative and innovative working environment
- A close knit team who are always open to new ideas and passing on their extensive knowledge
- Work socials – including trying new bars and restaurants
Questions for applicants to think about:
- What do you think is going to be a big food and drink trend this year?
- Describe your favourite PR/ marketing campaign you spotted last year and explain why you like it?
- Who do you follow the most on social media?
- Hot sauce or no sauce?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
22A Theobalds Rd, London, UK