You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 328.0 per week
They are looking for a highly motivated, organized and reliable professional to join their global team in London, in the dual role of Office Manager and Executive Services Associate. This position will support the organization by providing first class administration support and will assure the smooth day to day running of the office. In addition this candidate will closely support the Client Services team by liaising with Executives regarding their online investment and compensation accounts, by compiling data analytics for our clients and by performing system and audit related tasks. This is a role for a true team player who uses their initiative, has great attention to detail, works well under pressure and always with a smile.
Duties and Responsibilities will include: day to day office management; phone and mail correspondence; coordinating meetings, international travel and company events; ordering office equipment, supplies, stationery & refreshments;
- Managing vendor relationships; managing accounts payable/receivable & preparing employee expense reports;
- assisting with HR administration; assisting with compiling & formatting presentations; research projects; any other duties (including personal tasks) deemed necessary by the Senior Management Executive Services Associate; communicating with Financial Services Executives regarding online investment & compensation accounts; responding to Executive inquiries via phone and email; supporting administration and recordkeeping of executive accounts; setting up executive „events" ; compiling and delivering data analytics to clients; performing audit related tasks;
- supporting outsourced process administration; any other duties deemed necessary by the Executive Services Manager.
Skills and Knowledge required for this role are:
A motivated and positive attitude; excellent communication skills;
- strong attention to detail and problem solving skills; able to work well in a self-directed environment and use initiative; ability to take ownership of tasks and follow through to completion.
- The ideal candidate will be a Graduate with experience post-university working in a Client Services / Support role ideally (but not limited to) the Financial sector.
For further information please send us a copy of your CV.
N.B only suitable candidates will be responded to
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.