You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Legal Recruitment Consultant - World Leading Legal Recruitment Firm
The company is one of the world’s largest and most successful legal and compliance recruitment consultancies, with offices across the UK, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Sydney and New York.
Their client base includes global and boutique legal firms as well as multinational corporations and international banking and financial institutions on a truly global basis.
Despite being part of a global brand, they truly encourage entrepreneurship and individuality. Meaning you can work internationally, have access to the best training in the market, benefit from quality clients where relationships already exist; all without getting lost in a big corporate environment.
If you want to be a part of a successful business, want to make a lot of money and build a long-term career in the UK or even overseas; and are confident, ambitious and have strong communication skills - then please apply below...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Company
- Global leading Legal and Compliance Recruitment Firm
- Global brand with an entrepreneurial approach
- Impressive, international client base
- Offices across the globe – including Australia, America and the Middle East
- Award winning - Named one of Sunday Times’ HSBC International Track List 2017 and listed in Recruiter Hot 100
- A competitive basic salary of up to 26k plus serious bonus potential. Top consultants achieved £100k in less than 3 years
- Training of the highest quality
- A highly professional environment which encourages individuality, within a strong team based workplace
- A long-term career which could see you move around the world
- An impressive international client base
- Flexible working
- All-inclusive paid trips for top performers
- Car scheme
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: The Role
- Placing top calibre candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Closing business deals
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Requirements:
- Degree educated with 2:1 or above, from a UK Top University. Law degree desirable but not necessary
- Good command of the English language
- Articulate and bright
- Confident and ambitious
- Proven work ethic shown through extra-curricular activity and work experience
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016
Quay St, Manchester, UK